This survey is focused around the changes to our Webmail interface and the new Roundcube theme, Elastic. By going through this survey you should be able to provide meaningful answers to the questions. This document will cover which interfaces we're referring to and how to setup the Elastic theme on your Roundcube.
When the survey is referring to the webmail interface, it refers to logging in at either https://yourdomain.com/webmail or https://webN.siteocity.com:2096 where 'N' is the server number your account is located on. 'N' could be 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5. You can also access this webmail interface by logging into your cPanel account, clicking on the Email Accounts icon, and then selecting the Check Email button. The follow is a screenshot similar to what you should see when in this interface page.
Roundcube - Enabling The New Elastic Theme
In order to enable the Elastic theme for Roundcube you will need to follow these steps:
- Login to webmail and select Roundcube.
- Once logged into Roundcube click on the Settings link/icon. It's located in the upper right corner.
- Once on the Settings page click on User Interface under the Section column.
- Click on the radio button for Elastic in the Interface Skin section.
- Click the Save button below that and you should be all set.
We hope everyone can provide feedback, comments and suggestions that will, in the end, improve everyone using cPanel & WHM's web hosting experience.